Secure single files as well as full directory structures with a password.
Alive File Encryption is a easy-to-use and strong file encryption program that encrypt your files and folders with a password.
Alive File Encryption is integrated with Windows Explorer, you can secure any files with a simple right click. Just right click the files or folders you would like to encrypt or decrypt, and select “Encrypt/Decrypt”, and then enter a password to encrypt or decrypt them. You can also encrypt the file into an executable file (EXE-file), which can be decrypted without Alive File Encryption.
Finally, The intuitive interface makes Alive File Encryption the perfect file encryption for both new and experienced users. It fully supports Command Line and Drag and Drop, and allows you to protect files in batches.
Download — BuyNow — Screenshot
Intuitive and simple protection by a password;
Fast and simple, full integration with Windows Explorer;
Encrypt single files, folders and entire directory trees;
- Encrypt files into executable file (.EXE file).
- Full Drag and Drop support;
- Full Command Line support;
- Strong Encryption Algorithm: CAST-128 encryption with 128-bit keys;
- Decrypt an encrypted file directly with double-click;
Encrypt multiple files in a batch, encrypt folders or entire directory trees at one time.
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP/Windows Server 2003 operating system
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- 32 MB RAM or more, 10 MB hard disk space